Finally the applications I have developed with Flex and AIR for Playbook are officially in the RIM AppWorld market.
They are 6 media apps developed for Finelco, the owner of the biggest radio network in Italy.
– A selection of thematic web radio plus the live broadcast of the main radio channel
– A selection of podcasts (MP3) from the main programs of the radio
– The charts/playlist created by the sound designers or voted by the users
– A multi-touch photo gallery
– A selection of VOD contents like video clips, interviews, concerts
I’m very proud because the apps are collecting a lot of 5 starts reviews. Flex and AIR can assure an excellent UX, especially for multimedia (live audio, live video, vod and so on), and a easy customization.
Pictures from the Virgin Radio app:
If you have not a Playbook, take a look at the UX in this video: